After Christmas and New Year’s Eve, the New Year directly starts for us with two significant anniversaries. Not only dotSource will turn one year older in January (that’s a whole 14 years), but also our blog Handelskraft turns 13 years old today and is therefore a real »teenager« 😉 But how did everything actually start?
What began 13 years ago as a spontaneous idea of the two dotSource CEOs has since grown into one of the biggest corporate blogs in the DACH area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). During this time, we have learned quite a few things. While our first articles still mainly revolved around e-commerce and online marketing, we have built up more and more comprehensive industry knowledge over the last few years, which has developed further over the years and will continue to develop.
In addition to e-commerce, our blog is also increasingly about the topics AI, platforms, CMS, CRM, marketing automation and UX. By doing so, we offer a holistic view on the topic of digitisation which – in the end – comprises way more than just the online shop.
Handelskraft Turns 13 – The Last Years in Numbers
To recap the blog’s history, here are some facts and figures:
- Eight authors in total have already written articles for the Handelskraft blog.
- The Handelskraft blog has already undergone a complete redesign two times – in 2012 and 2018.
- In 2014, we started the English version of Handelskraft. Since then, 610 articles have been published.
- Handelskraft is more than just a blog as well. Five conferences in total have already taken place under the flag of Handelskraft, including four Handelskraft conferences and one B2B Digital Masters conference.
- Since 2013, we have published the Handelskraft Trend Book once a year, which pools our industry knowledge. The latest and thus eighth edition of our trend book will be released in the coming months.
Handelskraft Turns 13 – Thanks for Your Support
We thank our creative authors, our partners and of course not least all of you – our loyal readers because your feedback has shown us that it is worth thinking outside the box with every article. We are looking forward to further interesting years and exciting developments in the world of digital business.