The first few months of 2015 are already over. It is time for us to look back at what interested our readers the most. Magento made it into the top ten twice: We asked ourselves what will happen with the shop system after the eBay era and what will be changed with the next 2.0 version. Articles on book trade and WordPress online shops, as well as our 4Care case study also made the top ten!
The ten most popular articles in January and February
- Colours in E-Commerce: When Emotions Lead to Sales
- Magento 2: What Has Changed for Developers and Shop Operators?
- Book Trade War: Price Fixing TTIP and Amazon
- All E-Commerce and Online Marketing Whitepapers We Published in 2014
- E-Commerce in Games: The Slightly Different Shop
- eBay Turbulence: What Will Happen with Magento?
- 3 Alternatives to Creating a Customer Account
- dotSource Case Study: A Clearer View with 4Care Thanks to Responsive Design and Migration to Intershop 7
- Online shops with WordPress: WooCommerce and Jigoshop
- Every Few Years the E-Commerce Hype Is Over