With our professional development course in e-commerce management and our KPI whitepaper, we touched on several sore places in e-commerce this May/June. But this seems to have struck a chord with readers. It was also exciting to see how dynamic pricing, the post office strike, and plagiarism has led to ill will among consumers. At the end of the day, the digital transformation stops for no one, and nothing stays the same – Google+ is probably the best example of this at the moment.
The ten most popular articles in May and June:
- Gartner Survey Reveals Hybris is One of the Best Digital Commerce Platforms
- The Problem With Dynamic Pricing-When Women Pay Over 80 Percent More
- Forgery in E-Commerce Why Does Amazon Send So Many Counterfeits?
- New Professional Development Course in Digital Commerce Get Your Certificate in E-Commerce Management/
- Neues Whitepaper: »KPIs Measuring the Digital World But What For?
- Unintended AB Test in Checkout How the Competition Can Profit From The Post Office Strike
- Netfind Not Google+ Proves to Be Highly Successful
- Advertising on Facebook Does it Still Help?
- The Digital Transformation of a Whole Country Chinas Battle Against The Economic Downturn
- What Social Networks Does My Target Group Hang Around-On [Infographic]