March and April left us with some surprising winners if you look at the number of views per article. Out netfind with a
supposed Apple developer ranting about the new MacBook, was the most successful article. We must have hit a nerve with that one.
Our review of the ECC Forum 2015 was popular on Twitter with the most impressions and retweets.
— Cornelia Weiss (@Handelskraft) 23. April 2015 «
Otherwise, articles on shop systems and software providers led the pack. It didn’t seem to matter if there were about Adobe, Intershop, Shopware or Oxid.
The top ten articles in March and April
- Netfind Why Does the New Macbook Only Have a 480p Camera?
- Shop System Update Spring 2015
- Will Your Website Crash in Two Weeks?
- E-Commerce Innovation:It’s Just Getting Started
- The Time Has Come: Amazon Has Turned Us into Couch Potatoes
- The Content Determines the Form
- Oxid, Spryker, Magento or Shopware – For B2B!?
- Shopware Implements Emotional Shopping with these Features
- Netfind: “Content is…” – Oh Shut Up!
- Improving Conversion Rates