Is pressimism catching? Is e-commerce depressing? At any rate, this summer our blog has joined the ranks of negative institutions of excitingcommerce and Kassenzone. Already three swan songs – content marketing, stationary trade – which not even Zalando can save – and finally, the online shop as such, which is only a phase on the way to integrated online buying.
A critical perspective on current tech hypes from Gartner fits in well. At least #Sanifail offered some entertainment:
Our top posts July / August 2015
- E-Commerce Rumourmill: Is Demandware Founder Stephan Schmabach Sending Stationary Retail to the Cloud?
- IMHO The Sad Demise of the Content Marketing Hype
- E-Commerce: Young, Hip, Sustainable? Maybe
- Storytelling: How Sanifair and AirBnB Fail at Emotionalisation
- Every Year: According to Gartner, These 5 Trends are Completely Overrated
- Klarna: Happy Press enthusiastically dubs Sofort Transfer “Unconscionable”
- Why its Not About Saving Stationary Trade With Companies Like Amazon and Zalando
- Terrific or Terrible: At What Point Does The Customer Dread The Future Store [infografic]